Saturday, May 2, 2009

HOORAY!

Ok, so I've raised all the money for the actual trip.

I had my doctor's appointment on Friday to start my vaccines or immunizations...that appointment cost $118. I still have to get my Malaria meds and some antibiotic to take along in case I get really sick. That will be another $110.

If you still want to donate money, it will go toward the medicine and shots.

Just click over on the right side where it says "DONATE".

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR DONATIONS BUT REALLY REALLY MORE IMPORTANTLY FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS!!!! Please keep on praying!!!

1 comment:

GG said...

Maya, my love, the time is almost here! I feel we are tag teaming! You will be a blessing as you pray, laugh, share, and give hope to everyone you see...not just those in Ecuador, but your team, as well. God speed you on your way with the prayers of all who love you. gg